Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Getting Started

I finally figured out how to upload video to YouTube and got some good response from friends and family. This blog will be my attempt to do more of the same - share with you what's going on in our life, what's happening with Bailey, funny things that TJ does (as well as not-so-funny things), etc. I may try to link out to some of the cool stuff that I find on the web, sites I like to visit (not those sites), and really anything else that comes to mind and can be shared on a blog. Consider this a test run to see how it goes.

If you're interested in seeing the YouTube posting, see below:


Let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

aknaylor said...

I wish I could get motivated to do this too! You've done a great job and it is great to see Bailey!
Love you all,
Amanda