Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Did You Watch Friday Night Lights?


If you didn't, you should be ashamed of yourself. If this show goes off the air due to lack of viewers, I'm holding each of you responsible.
That said, gotta say that the first episode of season 2 left me a little concerned. I won't spoil it for you in case you haven't watched it on your TiVo yet, but the plot lines they've set up for this year are a departure from what they've done to date. Murder isn't your typical subject matter for a show about high school football in small town Texas. The show was good enough last year that I'll give them the benefit of the doubt - but I'm worried that they're trying too hard. Ratings were good though - they won in their target 18-49 demographic. Tune in this week - Fridays at 9:00 on NBC.

No comments: