Friday, November 30, 2007

The Best of 2007

Some of my favorite things to read at this time of year are the "Year In Review" articles and "Best of 20XX" lists that start to pop up all over the place. Call me morbid but I even enjoy looking at the 'In Memorium" listings that run in the magazines at the end of every year. Usually I completely forgot that somebody died, I didn't hear that the person died, or I didn't know someone's name and recognize the face when I see it in the magazine. There's usually a minimum of 5 "Oh no!" moments when I see those lists.

Anyway - this post is not about the dead celebrity lists. It's about the ever-growing "Best of 2007" lists that are coming out. Head over to Filmoculous to see a compilation of all the lists - everything from the Top 50 CDs of the year to the Top 10 Most Brilliant Innovations of 2007. Keep going back because the list will grow as more year end lists come out!

No comments: