Monday, March 10, 2008

Blogging - A Family Affair

Sorry for the lack of activity today. I actually started a new job and today was my first day. It was spent in your standard first day orientation - getting your computer, learning how to submit expenses, etc. My mind was definitely on blogging (and about a thousand other things other than what was being talked about - it was pretty dry) - but I decided to lay off the blogging in the name of trying to make a good first impression.

If you've been here with me since I started this blog back in October, you might remember a post I did on my brother's blog. He is a Pastor here in the Charlotte area and, while his blog is very different than mine in terms of its content, it's definitely a cool blog and he posts some interesting and inspirational stuff. I read it every day. Recently my sister also joined the blogosphere. Her blog is all about her life - her family, her job (she's a great elementary school teacher - fits her personality perfectly!), her hobbies, etc. I'm so impressed with how quickly she's picked up the whole 'blogging' thing. She's posting tons of pictures, cool links, all kinds of stuff. It's definitely not type of blog as my brother's or mine - but it's a good one and I'm proud of her. Check it out HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog! You have a lot of useful information, and I can tell you DO like doing research! It's also nice that you share an interest in blogging with your siblings! I'll go check your sister's site, as I work in a public school also, not as a classroom teacher, but as a speech therapist.
Good Luck with your new job, don't blog at work...yada yada yada....
Kpasa