Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Website Recommendation: AllMyFaves.com

Have you ever seen that commercial where the guy is surfing the internet and gets a message telling him that he's reached the end of the internet and must go back? That's how I often feel. I often struggle to find good sites that I haven't seen before or have not already decided that I'm not interested in. The site I'm recommending today helps with that.

AllMyFaves.com is a site that brings you the best of the internet organized into categories. When you hit the site, you'll see lists of the top ten sites in various categories displayed. Site listings are updated weekly and you can also drill down into more specific categories for some topics. For example - it doesn't just list the top 10 entertainment sites, it allows you to drill down into TV dramas, movies, etc.

Next time you're on the hunt for some interesting content or want to try some sites that you haven't been to before, start here. You're likely to find something that's new and interesting!

2 comments:

stark247 said...

I found this online bookmark site called 43MARKS.com - You get a unique URL (43MARKS.com/username) were you upload your bookmarks and then access them by typing in your new 43marks URL into any computer or phone. So it better than all the other start pages I’ve seen
http://www.43marks.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Brent,

My name is Shachar and I am one of the founders of All My Faves. Thank you for the great blog review, we truly appreciate it.

If new sites thrills you, I suggest you check our Weekly Faves. It is updated every Monday with 10 new great sites.

Please keep in touch,

Shachar