Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Here Comes Santa Claus

Britney and I recently engaged in the timeless tradition of taking your young child to the mall to sit on Santa's lap. Fortunately it was a good experience. Bailey thought Santa was really funny and we got a couple of really good pictures. Even better, this particular Santa looked great. Unfortunately, that's not always the case. I remember sitting on Santa's lap as a kid and wondering why he was wearing wingtips with black bags around his legs. I also remember thinking that several Santas I met had fake beards. Kids get smart pretty quick.

In honor of the bad Santas I had growing up, I give you a collection of bad Santas for your very own trip down memory lane.


This child's Christmas memories will include the stale smell of Wild Turkey on Santa's breath.








Sorry kids. There's no Santa Claus this year. Santa's in lock down for 10-20 for inappropriate contact with minors.















The economic woes reached new lows when Santa was forced to get a second job as a middle school principal.













You WILL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS. Is that understood?















Just terrible. "Vinny! Have you seen my bag of cotton balls?"

1 comment:

Zack R said...

Dear lord those are hilarious. That last guy looks like he might have explosives strapped in where his jolly belly should be.