Thursday, December 27, 2007

We're Back...and That Was Not Fun

Let me just start by saying that this Christmas will go down as the Christmas nightmare to end all nightmares. I don't even know where to start. Everyone at my in-laws (including me) did our best imitation of the picture for most of the time we were in Arkansas. Couple that with some serious flight delays, standing in long lines, a baby that would not sleep, and losing my fantasy football season despite starting 10-0 and you can see where this is headed. UNBELIEVABLE.

We did enjoy having Bailey's first Christmas. Santa brought her some nice new tub toys, some books, and left some building blocks and a new playroom for her for when she got home to Charlotte. Other than that though, it pretty much was awful. Next year, we're staying home and we'll just visit after Christmas.

Here's hoping yours was better than ours!

No comments: