Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Help Deciding on a Candidate

I came across another pretty cool site today that's aimed at helping people decide on a candidate to support in the Presidential race. Glassbooth.org asks you to rank which issues are most important to you and then asks you how strong your opinions are on certain issues (strongly agree, agree, disagree, etc.). Based on your responses, the site tells you which 3 candidates align most closely with your views and gives you a breakdown of which, if any, issues you and the top candidate disagree on.

Pretty cool and pretty enlightening. Without telling you exactly who ranked out as my top 3, I will tell you that none of them were in my top 3 prior to taking this little quiz. I probably need to get more informed!

1 comment:

Zack R said...

What the?

#1 Wendell Willkie
#2 Charles E. Hughes
#3 Rufus King