Monday, February 11, 2008

Stop Getting Phone Books

I remember, once upon a time, when you got a new phone book once per year and/or when you moved to a new residence. Those days are apparently gone. I swear I get a new phone book about once per month. I've got a giant stack of them under the island in my kitchen and I hardly, if ever, use them. These days, they even come in different sizes. I have a miniature version of the yellow pages that contains the exact same listings just in smaller print! Amazing. With the advent of the internet, who needs the print versions anymore. If you need a number, go to YellowPages.com or WhoWhere.com or 411.com.

If you want them to stop dropping new phone books off at your house every month (or however often you get one) and you live in an area served by AT&T (formerly BellSouth in my area), here's the number to call: 1-800-682-4000. Save a tree, some ink, some gas and some room under the island in your kitchen!

No comments: