Thursday, January 24, 2008

Now THAT is a Sweet Tattoo

I'll admit it, I've got ink. My tattoo is small, discreet and totally sweet. It's starting to fade a little with age and the ink is starting to bleed together a little bit making it harder to discern exactly what the tattoo is - but it's totally awesome nonetheless. Over the years, I've considered getting additional tattoos. I figure that once you take that first step by getting one, what's another ten or twenty? Part of the problem, however, is deciding exactly what I would want to get done. Here are a couple of tattoos that I will NOT be getting:

Now don't get me wrong, I love corn dogs as much as the next guy. I also like Indians. I just don't like the combo of naked Indians and corn dogs. It's that simple. If this was a singular corn dog, it'd be under consideration. As it stands, however, this is off the list.






Why would anyone consider getting a tattoo of Clay Aiken looking like this?! Now - if you could get a tattoo of the new & improved Clay Aiken, that would be a sweet tattoo. This one though? No way. I may be interested in a Scott Savol tattoo however.



I'll bet the rest of the guys in the biker gang had a good laugh at this guy's expense. I can picture it now - you join a tough gang, they take you to the tattoo parlor to get the requisite ink job indicating that you're an official member, you sit in a chair for 8 hours wondering why the other guys are snickering, and you get up and see this finished product. I will NOT be that guy. I haven't decided yet what my next one will be if there is a next one - but these 3 tattoos are out of the running.

There are more bad tattoos that you can enjoy HERE. The article does make mention of several things one should never get tattooed - including (strangely enough) punctuation marks. Why is that strange? Because I happen to have a friend that reads this blog regularly that actually has a tattoo of punctuation marks!! Seriously! Ha! The joke's on him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha... ?!